Friends Washington Peace Headquarters Collected Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Headquarters was opened in the Library of the Friends Meeting House, Washington, D.C., 1916. Its purpose was to enlist the U.S. Society of Friends against any increase in the army and navy by means of a writing campaign to members of Congress.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
Collection information not available.