Held at: University of Pennsylvania: University Archives and Records Center [Contact Us]3401 Market Street, Suite 210, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the University of Pennsylvania: University Archives and Records Center. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The School's changing names should be noted as follows:
The School of Architecture was established in 1890. It was merged into the new School of Fine Arts in 1920 which, in turn, was renamed the Graduate School of Fine Arts in 1959 which, in turn, was renamed the School of Design in 2003.
This collection has not been fully processed. The following preliminary inventory is available.
- University of Pennsylvania: University Archives and Records Center
- Access Restrictions
Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.