6610 Marsden Street deeds
Held at: Historical Society of Tacony [Contact Us]4819 Longshore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19135
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Historical Society of Tacony. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The property at 6610 Marsden Street in Tacony, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania was sold by Mary Disston to George H. Sister in 1890. It was purchased by James Monroe Eastwood in 1903, and ownership transferred several times in the ensuing decades before it was purchased back by James Monroe Eastwood in 1926.
This collection consists of 5 original deeds.
Gift of Historical Society of Bensalem, April 14, 2011.
- Historical Society of Tacony
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid prepared by Celia Caust-Ellenbogen and Michael Gubicza through the Historical Society of Pennsylvania's Hidden Collections Initiative for Pennsylvania Small Archival Repositories
- This preliminary finding aid was created as part of the Historical Society of Pennsylvania's Hidden Collections Initiative for Pennsylvania Small Archival Repositories. The HCI-PSAR project was made possible by a grant from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Access Restrictions
Contact repository for information about accessing collection.