Held at: Science History Institute Archives [Contact Us]315 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Science History Institute Archives. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Arranged alphabetically by company, the Fred C. Weber Gerber Method Collection includes correspondence, literature, and reports pertaining to the Gerber method from 1914 to 1979 as collected and maintained by Fred C. Weber. The materials included in the collection were produced by companies, corporations, and organizations including the American Standards Association and New Jersey Dairy Laboratories.
The Fred C. Weber Gerber Method Collection was donated to the Science History Institute by Fred Weber in June 2021.
- American Public Health Association
- American Standards Association
- Association of Official Agricultural Chemists (U.S.)
- British Standards Institution
- International Organization for Standardization
- New Jersey Dairy Laboratories
- New Jersey. Department of Agriculture
- New York State Agricultural Experiment Station
- Pennsylvania State University. College of Agriculture
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Agricultural Experiment Station
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. College of Agriculture
- University of Vermont
- Vermont Agricultural Experiment Station
- Science History Institute Archives
- Finding Aid Author
- Finding aid created and encoded into EAD by Sean Cureton.
- Finding Aid Date
- Access Restrictions
There are no access restrictions on the materials for research purposes and the collection is open to the public.
- Use Restrictions
The Science History Institute holds copyright to the Fred C. Weber Gerber Method Collection. The researcher assumes full responsibility for all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.