History of the Chemistry Department, Case-Western Reserve University manuscript: Wilson manuscript
Held at: Science History Institute Archives [Contact Us]315 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Science History Institute Archives. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Case-Western University is a private research university located in Cleveland, Ohio. It was created in 1967 by the union of Case Institute of Technology with Western Reserve University. Case was founded in 1881, so the earlier portion of the typescript would be dealing principally with Western Reserve University, which was founded in 1826.
The typescript covers the subject 1826 through to 1962.
This is the typed manuscript (with hand-written corrections) of a history of the Chemistry Department at Case-Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. Item found loose in collection.
- Morley, Edward Williams, 1838-1923
- Booth, Harold Simmons, 1891-
- Smith, Albert William, 1862-1927
- Case, Leonard, 1786-1864
- Gruener, Hippolyte, 1869-
- Mabery, Charles F., 1850-1927
- Science History Institute Archives