Philadelphia Area Alliance for Central America Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Philadelphia Area Alliance for Central America was formed in 1991 by the merger of two Philadelphia Area Central America activist organizations: the Central America Organizing Project (CAOP) and the Philadelphia chapter of Pledge of Resistance. All of these groups were involved with issues concerning U.S. intervention in Central America.
This collection is unprocessed and remains in the order in which it was donated.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is the official repository for these papers/records.
Gift of Jerilynn Bowen, 1994 [Acc. 94A-090]; Dan Jones, 2000 [Acc. 00A-023].
This collection remains unprocessed. This finding aid was created by SCPC staff, Kathy Sun, and Wendy E. Chmielewski, December 2012.
- Philadelphia Area Alliance for Central America
- Central America Organizing Project (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1984-1991)
- Pledge of Resistance (Organization). Philadelphia Chapter
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Access Restrictions
- Copyright to the Philadelphia Area Alliance for Central America Records created by the organization has been transferred to the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Copyright to all other materials is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
- Use Restrictions
Lawsuit, Press Releases
Lawsuit, Judge Fullam's Court Order Summary
Lawsuit: P. of R. versus We the People 2000, Inc.
Lawsuit, Jerilyn Bowen's Handwritten Notes
Lawsuit Press Clippings, Complete Set, Chronological order