Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Founded in New York in 1921 or 1922, the Woodrow Wilson Foundation endowed permanent awards for distinguished public service. Franklin D. Roosevelt served as Chairman of the National Committee. In time, a memorial library was also established at the Woodrow Wilson House at 45 E. 65th St., New York City. In 1950, the Foundation transferred the Library to the United Nations.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection