Peace Research Lab Collected Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Peace Research Lab was founded by Dr. Theodore F. Lentz in 1945. Originally called the Attitude Research Laboratory, the name was changed in 1960. The Laboratory's purpose was to study the causes of war and the conditions of peace. Dr. Lentz died in 1976; the Lentz International Peace Research Award is named in his honor.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection