Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Peace Center, which began in 1954, served educational purposes by showing films on peace, training discussion leaders, counselling on conscientious objection, and publishing the monthly Peace Times Newsletter. The Center closed in 1965, turning over its assets to the Madison World Affairs Center.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection