Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
On September 1, 1963, the Peace Research Institute changed its name to the Institute for Policy Studies. The IPS was founded as a "transnational center for research, education, and social invention." It advocates critical study of U.S. policy and suggests alternative concepts and strategies. IPS produces the "independent socialist newspaper" In These Times.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection