Fellowship for a Christian Social Order Collected Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Organized in 1922 at Lake Mohonk, N.Y., the Fellowship was based at Hasbrouck Heights, N.J. It merged with the Fellowship of Reconciliation in 1927. Sherwood Eddy was chairman, Kirby Page was secretary.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
Collection information not available.