Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Coalition was formed in January 1973 as a legislativly-focused project to pressure Congress to end the Vietnamese Conflict by cutting off funding. In mid-1975, the name was changed to the Ad Hoc Coalition for a New Foreign Policy. In 1976, it merged with the Coalition on National Priorities and Military Policy to form the Coalition for a New Foreign and Military Policy.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Coalition to Stop Funding the War
- Ad Hoc Coalition for a New Foreign Policy
- Coalition for a New Foreign and Military Policy (U.S.)
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States -- Sources
- Peace Movements -- History -- Sources
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection