Clearing House for Limitation of Armaments Collected Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Organized in May 1921, the Clearing House transferred its activities to the National Council for Limitation of Armaments in October 1921. Its primary activity was pro-peace literature dissemination.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
Collection information not available.