Center for Peace and Conflict Studies Collected Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Center for Teaching about Peace and War was established in 1965 at Wayne State University (Detroit, Mich.) to encourage the study and teaching of peace and war. In 1973, the center reactivated the Detroit Council for World Affairs which served as the community outreach for adult programs. In 1977, the Center's name was changed to the Center for Peace and Conflict Studies.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Wayne State University. Center for Peace and Conflict Studies
- Wayne State University. Center for Teaching about Peace and War
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Access Restrictions
Access: open for research without restrictions.