Main content

Engineers Club collection

Notifications

Held at: Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections [Contact Us]370 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041

This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.

Overview and metadata sections

The Engineers Club was founded at Haverford College in 1929. Their activity consisted of weekly meetings and speaker events. It is unclear when the club dissolved.

The collection contains handwritten announcements about club meetings, the club's by-laws, and meeting minutes. There is also a program from a demonstration of mechanical and electrical apparatus.

The materials are arranged chronologically.

Processed by Alexa Horkava, completed November 2021

Publisher
Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections
Finding Aid Author
Alexa Horkava
Finding Aid Date
November, 2021
Access Restrictions

The collection is open for research use.

Use Restrictions

Standard Federal Copyright Law Applies (U.S. Title 17)

Collection Inventory

Archival Resource Key. Engineers Club collection, 1929-1935.
Box 1

Print, Suggest