- 3.5 linear ft. (7 boxes and 1 volume)
- The Little Theater Club was established at Swarthmore College about 1922 to create a stable foundation for theatrical projects and coordinate productions on campus. No course credit was given for participation. After Swarthmore created a Drama Department in 1968/69, the Little Theater Club became inactive. The collection contains the records of the Little Theater Club of Swarthmore College, 1924-1969, including programs, scripts, clippings, financial records, and related materials. Also scrapbooks and production photo albums, 1946-1980, of Barbara Pearson Lange Godfrey, director of the Little Theater Club from 1946 to 1962.
Held at: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]