- 1.0 linear feet
- The Old Mill was a restaurant owned by husband and wife Charles A. and Althea M. Upperman. Located on Brinton Lake Road in Concordville, Pennsylvania (Delaware County), close to the border of Thornbury Township, it opened in 1955. The couple's son, Charles J. "Sam" Upperman, began managing the restaurant in 1957 and eventually became the owner, running the business for just over 35 years until it closed in 1993. The Old Mill records, 1956-1968, consist of financial and employment records including reservation and book keeping ledgers, checks, tax return stubs, and other materials.
Held at: Thornbury Historical Society [Contact Us]