- 0.5 linear ft. (1 box)
- The Friends' Book Association of Philadelphia was incorporated in 1873 by Hicksite Quakers to operate stores for the sale of Quaker Books and to subsidize the publication and reprinting of important Quaker books. It ceased operation in 1908. The collection contains minutes, committee reports, correspondence, financial and legal papers.
Held at: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]