- 1.88 linear ft. (22.5 linear in.)
- The Society for the Promotion of Universal and Permanent Peace, also known as the London Peace Society, was founded June 14, 1816. Members were primarily Protestant, especially Quaker. Although its official platform was based on an absolutist pacifist stance, its members included peace workers who did not accept the full pacifist position. By 1930 it had taken the name of International Peace Society, having become incorporated with the International Christian Peace Fellowship.
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]