- 0.2 linear feet
- The Abington Library Society was established in 1803 as a subscription library. In 1908 it purchased the Jenkinstown Lyceum building on Old York Road and, after major remodeling, opened its doors there in 1910. The Abington Library Society continues as the governing body of the Jenkintown Library, still located in the 1910 building as of 2015. The Abington Library Society miscellaneous records, 1803-1988, include extracts of minutes, financial records, and records of books.
Held at: Old York Road Historical Society [Contact Us]