- 0.2 linear feet (1 box)
- The Law Association of Philadelphia was chartered in 1827, formed by the union of the Law Library Company and the Associated Members of the Bar of Philadelphia, and charged with keeping a law library. Over the years, the Law Association of Philadelphia Library became the Law Library of the Philadelphia Bar Association (1931) and the Theodore F. Jenkins Memorial Law Library (1967). This collection contains receipts, ephemera, and manuscripts from 1879 to 1897, presenting a near-daily record of the Law Association's highly regarded library during 1881 and 1882 and documenting the Association's efforts to maintain an up-to-date library.
Held at: University of Pennsylvania: Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts [Contact Us]