- 21.25 linear ft. (21.25 linear feet.)
- In 1902, Edwin Ginn began publication of an International Library to promote knowledge about peace. In July 1910, he established the International School of Peace which, in December, became the World Peace Foundation. Its purpose was to promote better international relations and world order by preparing and distributing specialized literature, mostly to college and university libraries, and by holding conferences. It was closely allied with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and supported formation of the League of Nations and the Permanent Court of International Justice and, later, the United Nations.
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]