- 22 boxes
- Though informal fundraising groups acting under the auspices of the Graduate Council had used the name since the 1920s, the Princeton University Fund as it came to be known was officially assembled in 1940 to provide a permanent organization dedicated to annual giving and other fundraising efforts. Consists of detailed committee minutes and correspondence of the Princeton University Fund. Also included in the collection are annual fundraising reports, promotional materials and clippings, and organizational charts.
Held at: Princeton University Library: University Archives [Contact Us]