- 0.4 linear feet (1 box)
- The Evans Dental Institute, today known as the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, was founded in 1878 as the Pennsylvania College of Dental Surgery. The Stomatological Society was a professional organization based within the school, active in the middle of the twentieth century, that served to further the knowledge and interests of dentists and dental students. The collection is comprised of papers used by officers of the Stomatological Society to manage the organization. Financial documents, membership applications, secretary and treasurer's ledgers and a small amount of memorabilia comprise the bulk of the collection.
Held at: University of Pennsylvania: Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts [Contact Us]