- 23.25 cubic feet (44 containers)
- The Library records contains documentation of the Drexel University Library from its creation in 1891 to 2003. Drexel University Library has been housed in three different buildings; the Main Building (1891-1958), the Korman Center (1959-1982) and W.W. Hagerty Library (1983-2010). The library was also responsible for running the library school until 1962, with the exception of the years 1914 to 1922 when the library school was suspended. The documents in this collection constitute a record of the activities of the directors, the internal library departments, and the intensive planning of the form and function of the two library buildings.
Held at: Drexel University: Archives and Special Collections [Contact Us]