- 2.5 linear feet (6 boxes)
- Maurice Rotenberg (1897-1952) owned Maurice's, an "Old World" style restaurant wired by technicians from Philco to pipe classical music throughout the dining rooms from 1948 until about 1962. Popular with musical celebrities, the restaurant was run for ten years following Rotenberg's death. This collection consists of sixteen recordings that were probably among the 30,000 classical records that were played in the Rotenberg's restaurant.
Held at: University of Pennsylvania: Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts [Contact Us]