- 3.0 linear feet
- The Woman's Club of Germantown was organized in 1917 to foster women's participation in social, civic, educational and philanthropic life in the Germantown section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The club purchased the Johnson House, a historic site on the Underground Railroad, and occupied it until the club dissolved in 1982. The Woman's Club of Germantown records, 1917-1994, largely consist of the club's annual reports from 1917 to 1982 and blank stationary. The collection also includes a small amount of newspaper clippings, photographs, scattered financial records, and correspondence regarding the club's dissolution.
Held at: Johnson House Historic Site [Contact Us]