- 4.0 linear feet
- Settled by Quakers beginning in 1680, the small town of Langhorne in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, grew as an important transportation center between Trenton and Philadelphia due to its location at the intersection of major roads connecting the two cities. During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the town, which served as a stop along the rail line, became a popular summer vacation destination for wealthy Philadelphians. The Historic Langhorne Association photograph and photo postcard collection, circa 1867-2012 contains photographs, postcards, negatives, and oversized images that document the people, buildings, events, and streets of Langhorne, Bucks County, Pennsylvania and the surrounding area from the mid-19th century until the present.
Held at: Historic Langhorne Association [Contact Us]