- 3.5 linear feet
- The Woman's Club of Germantown was organized in 1917 to foster women's participation in social, civic, educational and philanthropic life in the Germantown section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The club purchased the Johnson House, a historic site on the Underground Railroad, and occupied it until the club dissolved in 1982. The Woman's Club of Germantown records, 1920s-1982, contain financial and administrative records, letters, scrapbooks, membership materials, publications, ephemera, and other documents relating to the Woman's Club of Germantown.
Held at: Germantown Mennonite Historic Trust [Contact Us]