- 1.0 linear feet
- The Dublin Farmers' Cooperative Association, formed in 1921, changed its name to the Dublin Milling Company in 1927. It sold farming supplies, advertising itself as "Dublin Milling Company, Inc., dealers in flour, feeds, grain, seeds and fertilizer." The company was sold to the Farm Bureau Cooperative in the 1980s. The Dublin Milling Company stock and employee records, 1927-1964, consists of: capital stock certificates of the Dublin Milling Company and related documents, such as voting proxy authorizations for stockholders and legal correspondence regarding stock transfers from distributed estates; and weekly time books and social security record books.
Held at: Dublin Historical Society [Contact Us]