- 19.0 linear feet
- Newlin Grist Mill was built in Delaware County, Pennsylvania in 1704 by Nathaniel Newlin. After changing hands and changing names several times, it was acquired by Samuel N. Hill, who operated it as Concord Flour Mills. Concord Flour Mills ceased operations in 1943, and subsequently reopened as an historic site around 1960. The Concord Flour Mills records, 1867-1941, consist mostly of financial records of Concord Flour Mills with some scattered Samuel N. Hill papers.
Held at: Dabbs Woodfin Library and Archives at Newlin Grist Mill [Contact Us]