- 0.5 box
- The Osler Memorial Committee was formed in October 1939. The objective of the committee was to create a museum and memorial to Sir William Osler in the old autopsy house of the Philadelphia General Hospital and to organize a ceremony marking the dedication of the building. After the completion of its duties, the Osler Memorial Committee was discharged in December 1940. At this time, it was decided that a new committee, the Osler Memorial and Blockley Historical Museum Committee, would be appointed to oversee the daily administration of the museum. This collection contains a small number of documents from several accessions. These documents appear to be duplicative to other collections held by the College of Physicians Historical Medical Library regarding the Osler Memorial Committee and Blockley Historical Museum.
Held at: College of Physicians Historical Medical Library [Contact Us]