- 16 linear feet (8 cartons)
- This collection contains the records of the Woman's Club of Swarthore, founded in 1898. The Club offered women of the community a means of support and education, a place to meet and find common interests and nurtured the founding of a number of community organizations. The Club disbanded in 2002.
Held at: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]