- 6.25 linear feet
- Whitemarsh Hall, located in Springfield Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, was the home of Eva and Edward Stotesbury. The estate was designed by Horace Trumbauer and constructed from 1916-1920. It was converted to laboratories and briefly used by Pennsylvania Salt Manufacturing Company before it was abandoned and finally demolished in 1980. The Springfield Township Historical Society Whitemarsh Hall collection, 1916-1992, is comprised of photographs, research notes, scholarly articles, and newspaper clippings relating to Whitemarsh Hall.
Held at: Springfield Township Historical Society (Montgomery County, Pa.) [Contact Us]