- 1.67 linear feet
- Beth-Raffen Methodist Episcopal Church was established in 1884 in what is today known as Narberth, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Originally part of the Merion Square Circuit, Beth-Raffen changed its name to Narberth Methodist Episcopal Church and became a separate station under the Philadelphia Conference in 1897. The United Methodist Church of Narberth was discontinued in 2013. The United Methodist Church of Narberth records, 1840-2011, consist largely of membership and vital records such as baptisms, marriages, deaths, and transfers; and minutes of the Board of Trustees, Official Board, Quarterly Conference, membership meetings, and Building Committee. Also included are a small amount of photographs, anniversary programs, correspondence, historical materials, directories, bulletins, and other documents.
Held at: Historical Society of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of the United Methodist Church [Contact Us]