- 3.0 linear feet
- Rehoboth Methodist Episcopal Church in the Frankford Section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is known as the "mother church" of Frankford Methodism. It traces its roots to the first "Methodist Society" in the community, established in 1829. In 2001, Rehoboth merged into Central United Methodist Church, which closed in 2005. The Rehoboth Methodist Episcopal Church records, 1832-2007, include financial records, membership and cemetery records, class lists, board and trustee minutes, anniversary materials, worship bulletins, newsletters, photographs, ephemera, and various other documents. Some materials have been microfilmed and are available at other repositories.
Held at: Historical Society of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of the United Methodist Church [Contact Us]