- 19.33 cubic feet
- James Creese served as the president of the Drexel Institute from 1945 to 1963. His tenure began with a tremendous influx of students in the post-WWII years and continued to oversee tremendous growth of the Institute, both in the physical expansion of its campus and in the development of its academic programs, especially in engineering and cooperative education. Such extensive development required major capital investments, for which two major fundraising campaigns were undertaken during Creese’s leadership. Creese was also active in a number of local and national organizations, serving on numerous committees and sitting on the boards of several prominent local institutions. He resigned as president of Drexel in 1963 and died three years later in 1966.
Held at: Drexel University: Archives and Special Collections [Contact Us]