- 78 linear feet
- The collection comprises architectural drawings, photographic materials and other records documenting over 200 buildings and projects designed between 1895-1958 by the architectural firm of Day and Klauder or by their predecessor or successor firms. Predecessor firms represented in the collection are Frank Miles Day and Brother; and Day Brothers and Klauder. Successor firms are Charles Z. Klauder, architect; Office of Charles Z.Klauder; and Trautwein and Howard, architects. Projects include private commissions, public buildings, and the firm's extensive work for collegiate institutions.
Held at: University of Pennsylvania: Architectural Archives [Contact Us]