- 0.85 linear feet (2 containers)
- Incorporated by William Wagner (1796-1885) in 1855, the Wagner Free Institute of Science is a natural history museum and educational institution in Philadelphia that is dedicated to providing free public education in the sciences. This collection consists of the superintendent’s and director’s reports from 1903 to 1988. This full-run of reports focuses mainly on financial matters such as renovation needs, real estate and property holdings, the estate of William Wagner, and the financial health of the institution. The reports also pay tribute to members of the staff and community who have recently died, announce or discuss programs and events at the Institute, and describe the professional activities of the directors.
Held at: Wagner Free Institute of Science [Contact Us]