- 0.63 linear ft. (7.5 linear in.)
- World Peaceways was incorporated in 1931 as World Peace Posters, Inc. The organization changed its name to World Peaceways, Inc. in 1932 to reflect the expansion of its media campaign beyond posters and billboards to include modern advertising techniques. These included magazine advertising and radio programming to counteract the "artificial glories of war."
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]