- 1.75 linear feet
- St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church built its first church building on West Green Street in Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania in 1860. St. Paul's remained on West Green Street until its closing in 2004. The St. Paul's United Methodist Church records, 1867-2004, consist primarily of membership and vital records such as baptisms, marriages, deaths, and transfers. Also included are annual reports of various committees and pastors, reports to Charge Conferences, materials related to the church's endowment fund, papers concerning the church's closing in 2004, and a few other documents.
Held at: Historical Society of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of the United Methodist Church [Contact Us]