- 1.75 linear feet
- Norris Square Methodist Episcopal Church, the successor to Somerset Mission and Lehigh Avenue Methodist Episcopal Church, was incorporated in 1874 and located on Mascher and Colona streets, above Susquehanna Avenue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Norris Square Methodist Church was discontinued in 1952. The Norris Square Methodist Church records, 1871-1953, consist largely of membership and vital records such as baptisms, marriages, deaths, and transfers. Also included are minutes of the Official Board, Quarterly Conference, and membership meetings; materials relating to the church's closing; property documents; charters; and various other documents.
Held at: Historical Society of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of the United Methodist Church [Contact Us]