- 1.75 linear feet
- Gladwyne United Methodist Church in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania traces its roots to a church school in Fritz's School House, a private school, organized around the year 1830. Formerly known as Merion Square Methodist Episcopal Church and Lower Merion Methodist Episcopal Church, Gladwyne United Methodist Church was discontinued around 2011. The Gladwyne United Methodist Church records, 1854-2011, consist primarily of membership and vital records, as well as Board, Quarterly Conference, and Charge Conference minutes. Also included are small amounts of event programs, worship bulletins, historical materials, financial records, and photographs.
Held at: Historical Society of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of the United Methodist Church [Contact Us]