- 3.25 linear feet
- Trinity Methodist Episcopal Church was formalized as a congregation and broke ground on a church building at Castor Avenue and Tyson Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1927. Trinity United Methodist Church was discontinued in 2001. The Trinity United Methodist Church records, 1924-2001, include board minutes, Quarterly and Charge Conference records, trustee minutes, property-related records, worship bulletins, anniversary booklets and historical documents, photographs, membership and vital records (directories, marriages, baptisms, funerals), and various other documents.
Held at: Historical Society of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of the United Methodist Church [Contact Us]