- 1.25 linear feet
- Tioga Methodist Episcopal Church in North Philadelphia, Pennsylvania was founded in 1877. It was located at Venango and 18th streets, then moved to 18th and Tioga streets. In 1985, Tioga United Methodist Church merged with Gethsemane United Methodist Church. The Tioga Methodist Episcopal Church records, 1877-1987, include trustees minutes, Leaders and Stewards minutes, Quarterly Conference records, membership directories, worship bulletins, photographs, Sunday School attendance, and a few other documents, as well as membership lists, marriages, and baptisms.
Held at: Historical Society of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of the United Methodist Church [Contact Us]