- 55.3 cubic feet
- Laurence H. Eldredge earned his LL.B. degree of Law from the University of Pennsylvania in 1927. Eldredge started teaching law in Philadelphia in the late 1920s, first at Temple University and later at the University of Pennsylvania. From 1940 to 1968 he was a lecturer on medical jurisprudence at the Penn Medical School. He began his attorney practice in the 1930s and became a well-known lawyer in the Philadelphia area. In addition to his teaching and attorney services, Eldredge also distinguished himself through active participation in civic and cultural affairs. This collection documents the multifaceted career of Laurence H. Eldredge as an attorney, law faculty and civic leader.
Held at: University of Pennsylvania: University Archives and Records Center [Contact Us]