- 2.5 linear ft. (5 box)
- A Friends Home Association was established in 1891 in New York City. The Penington was acquired in 1899 at 215 15th Street, adjoining 15th Street Meeting House, and serves as a boarding home for Friends and friendly people. In 1983, the Penington was reorganized and a new Board was elected. After a major renovation in 1985, the name was changed to Penington Friends House to reflect a return to a more Quakerly style of management. Collection contains minutes, guest registers, reports and miscellaneous records of Friends Home Association and Penington Friends House, 1896-1985.
Held at: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]