- 2.5 linear feet (6 boxes)
- The League of Women Voters was established in 1920 as a nonpartison organization to promote political responsibility through informed and active participation in government. The Swarthmore Branch was founded in 1948 and in 2006 merged with the League of Women Voters, Central Delaware County. The collection contains minutes, financial reports, publications, and miscellaneous papers of the League of Women Voters of Swarthmore, Pa.
Held at: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]