- 1.8 linear feet
- The Keswick Theatre, designed by famed architect Horace Trumbauer as a combination vaudeville/movie house, opened in Glenside, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania in 1928. The theater was closed in 1980 and slated for demolition when the Glenside Landmarks Society, a not-for-profit group, formed with the hope of restoring it to its former grandeur and operations. They were successful, and the Keswick re-opened under private ownership in 1988. The Keswick Theatre records, 1924-2006, include newspaper clippings, a scrapbook, ephemera such as tickets and programs, documents from the Glenside Landmark Society, and research for a book on the Keswick.
Held at: Old York Road Historical Society [Contact Us]