- 2.0 linear feet
- The Club of Little Gardens of Malvern was founded in May of 1930 to stimulate the knowledge and love of gardening among amateurs, to aid in the protection of native trees, plants, and birds, and to encourage civic interest in horticulture. The Club has hosted and participated in various flower shows, planned trips to see local gardens and arboretums, and taken on projects to help beautify the local community. The Club of Little Gardens of Malvern (Pa.) records, 1930-2010, consist primarily of scrapbooks and yearly programs. The collection also includes some awards and administrative records.
Held at: Malvern Historical Commission [Contact Us]